Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Beginning

Today is a new day.

This is indeed my first blog post ever, and I must say it is fantastic. So far I have felt excitement, fervor, hunger, and fatigue. If this is what it's like to write a blog I could see myself checking into a blog rehab center stat!

But enough of all that silliness. I really wanted to start a blog in order to keep family and friends informed as well as educate others about life in Alaska which will happens later this year. My wish is that I would be able to fill this blog with great stories about life on the frontier using pictures, video, and text.

Please continue to stop by and see what is going on in Fairbanks, AK!

If this doesn't become the final resting place of this blog I will post a link to the factual one.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment